Friday, December 30, 2005

Shopping Carts and Babies Butts

I love babies! I probably love babies more than most guys that don't have their own kids. The other day I'm walking through the produce section of my local Korean supermarket. I put a bag of oranges in the shopping cart. I laid them down in the front part of the cart where people let their babies sit. After placing a few more items it hit me! My god! This is where the asses and diapers of hundreds of babies have sat! I've just laid my food down where an uncountable number of babies have farted, urinated, oozed their glow-in-the-dark green diarrhea, drooled and picked their noses then rubbed fingers on the cart's handle!

I washed my hands when I got home. The oranges were yummy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Gina said...

I'll never be the same...

Anonymous said...

Chak,
You're killin' me!

Armen said...

Sorry to inflict the trauma on you too :-)

Susan said...

Is that what our baby will look like???!!!