Sunday, April 02, 2006

Montreal Arrival - Cirque du Soleil-Day 1

I made it to Montreal on last Monday safe and sound. I left any expectations I had at home.
Image hosting by Photobucket


I grabbed my bags, went through customs and was met by Alaine. This guy's cool! He actually stood there and posed for the pic.
Image hosting by Photobucket


He was sent to pick me up and take me to the Cirque du Soleil artists' residence which is across the street from CDS's headquarters. My room is ...hmmmm...how you say?.... cozy? It's something between a dorm room and a halfway house. But it's comfortable and clean and I'm enjoying it! 11:30 pm was when I arrived to the room. I unpacked and set up my portable studio.
Image hosting by Photobucket

I was extremely curious to see what the following day would bring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I am a future Performer/Singer for Cirque. It's so exciting to see the journey as an artist with them isn't it? Seeing your pics makes me so ecited for the future! Thanks so much for your postings:)
Jamieson
NYC