Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Barnaldo Lucrecia - Sao Paulo, Brazil

A friend of our's here in Sao Paulo happened to work at a very cool club here called Barnaldo Lucrecia. They invited all of us from Cirque du Soleil to their once-a-month jam night. All the musician that play at this club are also invited and play their hearts out all night long. It was a fantastic evening! (click on pics to enlarge)

The waiters came out and banged on pans with sticks as they joined in on the action
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Serge, me, local bassist and Benoit playing some Sting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Video of the waiters joining in on the action during the set

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm from Salvador, Brazil, and I really love Cirque du Soleil (Sorry if I write something wrong.. lol)! I didn't bought the tickets 'cause it was sold out (I cried a lot because of this)... I went to São Paulo on 7/20, and came to Vila Olímpia just to see the structure setting up.. I cried a lot there too!
Btw, just to say that I really loved your blog, and I hope Cirque du Soleil will come back next year :D (with Alegría, won't be?) But, please, come to Salvador!!
I'm very sad because of Saltimbanco's end.. I really wanna see it.. but.. there's no way anymore :T
Good luck on your journey!
Kisses and hope talking to you soon,
Larissa
(please, email me! larigama88@gmail.com)