Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Electricity Rocks!

I'd like to take a moment out of my day to acknowledge electricity. This stuff is amazing!! I've been working in the studio for the past week feverishly learning and programming a set of songs for a Leana, a singer from Sweden who'll I'll be performing in Los Angeles. As I sat here working, the thought hit me that if the power went down for even a day, I would be screwed! So here's a big, fat, hangin' thanks to electricity and all that it allows me to do. And while I'm at it, I'd like to express my gratitude to indoor plumbing too! Thanks big guy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. When we had the daylong blackout in New York City in the summer of 2004, I was stunned by how much could NOT be done.

Armen said...

I remember being at Mr. K's pizza in Glendale watching scenes on their TV of that blackout in NYC. That was major!