Thursday, June 30, 2005

May the Force be with Me - The Happy Accident

I went to Disneyland on Monday and ended up having a scalding cup of hot chocolate spill all over the front of my shirt. OUCH! Not only was it painful, but now I had a big brown splotch shaped like Zimbabwe on the front of my prized white Cabo Wabo T-shirt! No worries though. I decided to quickly run over to the souvenir shop to get buy a dry shirt to wear the rest of the night. As luck had it, the force was with me and I found the gem pictured below!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Nooooooooo.... not the chest hairs anything but the chest hairs.

Your Pal - A

Anonymous said...

Why are you drinking hot chocolate in the summertime?? You got what you deserved!

Armen said...

The hot chocolate was for my mother-in-law, and she was freezing there at night.