Monday, August 14, 2006

Saltimbanco Premier - Sao Paulo

We had our premier in Sao Paulo, Brazil on August 3, 2006 for Saltimbanco. It was a great opening, considering that we had been off for seven weeks and were working out a bit of the "rust" that developed during our time off.

Here's my makeup station:


Putting on my makeup:


It was great to get back to playing with this amazing group
of musicians!
Left to Right: Benoit Martin, Marc Sohier, Serge Maheux, me,
Paul Hanson


Premier Party photo: me and Ren Jun. She's a 17-yr old double-high-wire artist from China.


My new hat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little WD-40 can help with the rust. Spray it on and let it soak overnight.

Armen said...

Hi Vivie,
Everyone here says hello to you! Ren Jun had a HUGE smile on her face and wanted me to tell you "I very, very, very miss you." Lee says hello too. Jot wanted me to tell you that "everyone here says hello except for Jot" :-)