Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hello Sao Paulo Brazil! - Cirque du Soleil Tour

It was an early morning arrival in Sao Paulo...6am over here, which was the equivalent of 2am in Los Angeles. The flight was easier to deal with than I anticipated.

Somewhere between Arizona and New Mexico
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm looking foward to exploring this city. It's the biggest city I've ever seen. The high rises are like an ocean of buildings. It's unbelievable! There are 33 million people in the immediate Sao Paulo area.

The view I have from the hotel isn't the most beautiful I've seen, but I'm hardly in the room, so it's not a big deal. The cloudy days didn't help much either.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Having seven weeks off from the tour was great. Now it's time to "work out the rust" and get back into the show!

No comments: