Thursday, April 14, 2005

DLP (Doug Lunn Project)

I've been working with Doug Lunn on his recording project over the last few days - working title "DLP." Doug is the brilliant bassist that you can here on my last two CDs. He began writing the music and recording for his project at a friend's studio, then moved to record at another friend's place and is now working in my studio. I'm not too sure what happened along the way for Doug to end up at my place, but after seeing the photo of him below at a previous recording session with guitar in hand, you can be sure that I'll be on my best behavior and will do exactly what he says. Some amazing musicians are performing on this album, and I can tell you that it's some of the most liberating and interesting music I've heard in a long time.
Market Chop - Doug's had it!

No comments: