Monday, May 30, 2005

Mystic Journey Concert

I love performing at festivals! There's an energy about them that I can't describe. This 3-day event was a fundraiser for the Topanga Community House. It was a blast playing with Suzanne Teng and Mystic Journey. (Thanks goes to my sis, Ani for taking the cool pics!)

Gilbert, Suzanne, Ray, Barry, Armen
From Topanga Days Concert

Armen, Barry, Ray
From Topanga Days Concert

Fritz, Armen
From Topanga Days Concert

My view from the stage
From Topanga Days Concert

We weren't the only ones having fun! This dance move is called "The Bohemian Chop."
From Topanga Days Concert

Looks like this person brought their own form of sunscreen.
From Topanga Days Concert

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Armen, I know you live in California, but what the??? Ya see, here in the midwest, the metal is replaced by burlap and a Border Collie on a leash ;)

We are all screaming in our own way "I AM"

The lizard son of tin man!! Hey, and I loved the photos

Armen said...

Lara,
Regarding the dress code, Ray and I always spend hours before a concert coordinating. We're so self absorbed, we forgot to mention it to the rest of the band.

Ani,
Nice photos :-)

Paul, I think us Californians scream "I AM" louder than anyone. That's because we're just constantly checking to make sure that we're still here! Glad you liked the photos!