Saturday, July 22, 2006

Raising the Big Top! Cirque du Soleil-Sao Paulo, Brazil

I'm gearing up and getting ready to leave Los Angeles for my big trip to Brazil! Saltimbanco is Cirque du Soleil's longest running show and will be ending in Rio after a 15-year run. I'll be playing keyboards in the band over the next 4+ months.

A friend of mine who is currently on the site sent me these photos. Thanks Robski! And again, I promise never to throw up in your jeep!

Click on photos to enlarge

View of the site from the second floor of the offices.


Artistic tent is up!


Building the kitchen.


Taking the press in the big top for the tent raising.


And the big top is up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Armen,
I do remenber those pictures happening, seems like a decade ago...
Well, it really was good time and a great adventure!
Take care
River