Wednesday, October 04, 2006

MP3s-Bonham Studio Jam Session - Sao Paulo, Brazil

Serge, the drummer on our gig, and I met a fantastic bassist the night we went to Barnaldo Lucrecia. His name was Alexandre Sengling and he invited us to jam with him at Bonham studio in the Osasco area of Sao Paulo, Brazil last Monday. We had nothing prepared as we improvised for a little over an hour. Here are a couple of clips I recorded with my MP3 recorder. Please forgive the distortion in the recording.

right-click link to download
Bonham Studio Jam 1 (Kinda funky, progressive fusion)


Bonham Studio Jam 2 (Freeform progressive jazz)

1 comment:

Doug Perkins said...

It must be wonderful to travel the world getting paid to play good music....I vaguely remember something like that in another life...let me know when you're back in LA and we'll actually PLAY some music. I've been writing alot with some singers here building a pop tune catalog for licensing.