Sunday, September 04, 2005

The Groove Makes You Move - Constant Motion

I came up with a motto once, and I keep it mind when writing most of the music that I compose: "Melody is God, but the groove makes you move."

Today I had such an interesting realization. I realized that nothing in the entire universe actually stays still. Everything is in constant motion all the way from the largest to the smallest particle. There is not one thing that doesn't move. Wow! That's lots of stuff!! Speaking of small particles, now I'm wondering if there's a finite number of fundamental particles in the universe or if the quantity increases and decreases. Hmmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty deep. Now stop thinking and go buy some glue.

Anonymous said...

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=46255&page=1&pp=20