Thursday, September 29, 2005

Put Another Notch in my Keyboard!

Put another notch in my keyboard because another CD has been officially added to my discography of CDs that I have performed on! This one is particularly cool because it's done by, Jefferson Thomas. Jeff's a friend of mine who's a singer, guitarist and songwriter and all around good looking front man. The album is titled Come Alive, and the single hits the radio very soon.

Jeff trusted me enough to send me the rough mixes from New York on a CD-R and allowed me to record whatever I wanted -- not like he had a choice being 2,500 miles away from me! ;-)

I imported his tracks into my computer, recorded some organ and electric pianos on a couple of tunes, and then I uploaded them up to my server for him to download. Then he mixed my tracks in with his and voila! How convenient for the two of us! I love modern technology!

Congrats on the new CD Jeff!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: